The PRISTINE series handles come as a set of 2, and can be installed on the left or right-handed door. The shape of handle is inspired by the sparrow translating our intention for this series to be of protection, joy and friendliness. Its round-tip handle entails easy and comfortable grips, always. In addition, our handles are electroplated with Black Nickel colour in satin finish, enabling you to achieve a subtle and minimal look for any room.
Available in Entrance, Privacy and Passage functionalities, the PRISTINE series gunmetal door handle lockset were crafted to suit any Australian home project. The lock structure is backed up by our 5-year warranty.
What in the box:
- A pair of PRISTINE series door handles in Gunmetal
- A pair of 50mm rosettes.
- A pair of 50mm escutcheons.
- Entrance mortice lock (model ENM-101) (see below).
- Euro 75mm key-to-knob cylinder (weight 192g) with 4 computerized keys (*).
- Matching strike plate.
- Screws, pins, allen key and other required hardware.
- Function: Entrance
- Handle Weight: 275g (each)
- Handle Dimension: 140mm x 20mm x 60mm (Length x Height x Depth)
- Rosette Dimension: 50mm x 9mm (Diameter x Depth)
- Escutcheon Dimension: 50mm x9mm (Diameter x Depth)
- Material: Zinc Alloy.
- Finish: Gunmetal (or Gun Metal Satin Black Nickel).
Entrance Mortice Lock ENM-101 Specifications:
- Faceplate dimension: 3mm x 22mm x 240mm (Thickness x Width x Height).
- Backset distance: 60mm.
- Centre distance: 85mm.
- Weight: 620g.
- Heavy duty steel case.
- Retractable 26mm latchbolt (by keys) to assist single handed entry. (See video below)
- Reversible latchbolt to allow universal door configuration (left-handed or right-handed, in-swing or out-swing, handles below or above cylinder). (See video below)
- Double throw 52mm deadbolt for extra security. (See video below)
- Suit door thickness 35mm to 55mm
(*) Door can be locked/unlocked from outside with a key and from inside with a knob.
(#) Entrance locks are used on external doors that allow users to enter the house (i.e. front doors, back doors, or doors to the side of the house). It requires a key to unlock from the outside and usually can be locked from the inside. Some houses uses entrance locks for bedrooms with valuable assets for extra security.
Privacy locks are used for internal doors where users need some sort of privacy (i.e. bedrooms, bathroom…). It can be locked from inside, although users can gain access from outside with a special tool (i.e. a coin, a pin…) in case of an emergency or an unexpected event.
Passage locks are used for internal doors where users just need the doors to stay shut with no privacy required (i.e. study, laundry, hall…). Passage door can be accessed from both side and stays latched when shut.