The PRISTINE series gunmetal door handles come as a set of 2, and can be installed on the left or right-handed door. The shape of handle is inspired by the sparrow translating our intention for this series to be of protection, joy and friendliness. Its round-tip handle entails easy and comfortable grips, always. In addition, our handles are electroplated with Black Nickel colour in satin finish, enabling you to achieve a subtle and minimal look for any room.
Available in Entrance, Privacy and Passage functionalities, the PRISTINE series gunmetal door handle lockset were crafted to suit any Australian home project. The lock structure is backed up by our 5-year warranty.
What in the box:
- A pair of PRISTINE series Gunmetal door handles
- A pair of 50mm rosettes.
- Passage tube latch with 60mm backset (model PAL-201). (See below)
- Strike plate.
- Screws, pins, allen key and other required hardware.
- Function: Passage
- Handle Weight: 275g (each)
- Handle Dimension: 140mm x 20mm x 60mm (Length x Height x Depth)
- Rosette Dimension: 50mm x 9mm (Diameter x Depth)
- Material: Zinc Alloy.
- Finish: Gunmetal (or Gun Metal or Satin Black Nickel).
Passage Tube Latch PAL-201 Specifications:
- Faceplate dimension: 4mm x 26mm x 68mm (thickness x width x height)
- Backset distance: 60mm
- Weight: 120g
- Heavy duty steel case
- 22mm latchbolt
- Suit door thickness: 35mm to 55mm
(#) Entrance locks are used on external doors that allow users to enter the house (i.e. front doors, back doors, or doors to the side of the house). It requires a key to unlock from the outside and usually can be locked from the inside. Some houses uses entrance locks for bedrooms with valuable assets for extra security.
Privacy locks are used for internal doors where users need some sort of privacy (i.e. bedrooms, bathroom…). It can be locked from inside, although users can gain access from outside with a special tool (i.e. a coin, a pin…) in case of an emergency or an unexpected event.
Passage locks are used for internal doors where users just need the doors to stay shut with no privacy required (i.e. study, laundry, hall…). Passage door can be accessed from both side and stays latched when shut.